Change The Colours of the Sky

Friday, February 19, 2010

Yesterday, I received my biggest angbao. To somebody , it might not the biggest sum but it is my biggest sum of angbao over my 18years of life. It might be just a peanut to u but I really feel touch =) thank you =)

However, there is always happy and unhappy thing happen in our life…

Family is in chaos n I hate it…

Plus exam is just next week…

Why I dun have a peaceful environment ? to study? To rest?

I just want a happy family and that is vey simple…

I know that most of my friend face the same problem as me .

But I just couldn’t learn from them…

Look at the positive side or ignore them.

Why she must create trouble to us/ our family.

I hate her n I realise wish she can disappear from my rest of my life…